The Katahdin Chamber of Commerce aims to support the businesses in our community. As a benefit to our members, we help by getting the word out to desirable, potential applicants to fill their open positions. If you are looking to live and work in the Katahdin Region, this is the place to look.
Northern Forest Center – Millinocket Program Manager
Katadhin Inn & Suites – House Keeper and Laundry (Part-time)
Omega Benefit Strategies- Claims Processor and COBRA Processor
Omega Benefit Strategies is currently scheduling interviews for the following two positions in our Millinocket, ME office. Claims Processor and COBRA Processor. We are looking for quality individuals who have experience in benefits administration, customer relations, and can work well in a fast-paced environment.
Starting wage: $18.00-$22.00/hr *Based on experience
If you are interested in joining our team, take a look at the links below for more information and to apply.
We are so fortunate to be able to work in such a beautiful location. If you are considering and would like more information, feel free to reach out to me. Also, please share to anyone that you feel may be interested.
Day’s Welding and Construction / Full-time
- We are hiring a skilled carpenter & laborers.
- Full time positions.
- You will be home every night.
- Stop by the office located at 71 Town Road, Medway, Maine 04460 to fill out an application.
Bangor Savings Bank Support Supervisor (Full Time)
- Assists in leading Bangor Support by supporting Bangor Support Representatives and management in various areas.
- Assists in developing a sales culture in addition to providing superior customer service with every interaction.
- Helps develop and implement initiatives that will enhance the overall experience for Bangor Savings Bank customers and employees.
- Provides listening feedback to Bangor Support Representatives.
- Acts as a role model for team members in all aspects of daily work.
- Takes a lead role in quality control, monitors various production reports regularly; ensuring trends are tracked and addressed accordingly.
- Understands and resolves complex customer service issues.
- May conduct specialized training or act as an IMPACT coach.
- Educates less experienced team members and leads by example.
- Adheres to Critical Staffing Plan when necessary.
Kitchen Helper/Cashier/Retail Sales Rep – Roots 2 Remedies
We are now hiring! Part-time kitchen help, cashier and retail sales rep. Must be a self-starter and dependable, and available weekends. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Direct Support Professional – Living Innovations
Living Innovations provides support to people with disabilities to have a good life at home and in the community. We offer full training, rewarding work, professional growth opportunities, benefits and flexible hours!
A DSP’s primary responsibility is to provide care and support to the individuals we are privileged to work with at home and in their communities. You will accomplish this by identifying and conducting activities that fulfill our mission in support of all our individuals’ goals and aspirations. We currently have Full-time hours available in Millinocket, Maine for someone interested in weekday shifts.
Camp Host Couple – Pine Grove Campground and Cottages
We are looking for a happy couple who would like to live in Maine this summer.
This job is part-time and includes cleaning, lawn work, and some office work, compensation is a free water/electric RV site with free utilities.
Baxter State Park – Open Positions
KFI – Full Time
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference in someone’s life?
DSP’s at KFI provide support to adults with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities to live rich and fulfilling lives of their own choosing!
For more information call Peggy at 723-9466 or apply on-line at
NAPA East Millinocket – Part-time Delivery Driver/Counter Sales
NAPA East Millinocket is looking for the right person to assist its delivery staff as well as the Counter Sales Team.
Millinocket Regional Hospital – Career Opportunities
Deputy Director – Friends of Baxter State Park
Friends of Baxter State Park seeks a full-time Deputy Director to join our small, thriving nonprofit working on behalf of Maine’s most beloved wilderness area. The Deputy Director will play a pivotal role in a rapidly growing organization, working at all levels to help achieve continued success.
Whitewater Raft Guide Training