Member Marketing Opportunities
Website Advertising – In addition to the basic business listing that all members receive with their membership, there are a variety of online advertising opportunities for members.
- Banner Ad: Photo (and minimal text) that links directly to your businesses' website. Banner ads are located on each page of the website, including the home page, and rotate positions. This is a prime location for maximum exposure
- Enhanced Listings: A 250 word description + photo + 3 bullet points highlighting what sets your business apart from others. This listing includes business name, phone number, email and link to your website.
- Premium Position: This is an enhanced listing with a premium position at the top of a designated page.
Katahdin Area Snowmobile Trail Map - trail maps are produced and are available locally at Chamber member locations, the two visitor centers and mailed to prospective visitors that request it via phone or website.
Maine Invites You – A co-op between KACC and the Maine Office of Tourism allows Chamber members to purchase ads in the Maine's Official Travel Planner at a reduced rate. This publication reaches over 300,000 people via it's printed guide and even more through its online download.
Event Sponsorship – Create goodwill and name recognition by partnering at our special events.
Opportunities that are available at no additional charge..
Facebook – We will promote your business and events on our Facebook page, which gets thousands of hits per week.
Events Calendar – Have your event listed on the Events Calendar on our website. It's a great resource for locals and visitors, alike!
Brochure Display - Prominent display of business brochures, flyers and promotional materials in the Chamber Office in Millinocket and Visitor's Kiosk in Medway. These locations service thousands of visitors to the Katahdin Region.
Mass Email - Each member is entitled to one mass emailing a month to promote their business to the membership.
Ribbon Cutting, Media Releases, Resource Materials – The KACC will assist you in promoting your business through any of these opportunities.
On behalf of the Katahdin Area Chamber of Commerce, you are cordially invited to consider the many benefits of Chamber Membership:
- Brochure Display - Prominent display of business brochures, flyers and promotional materials in the Chamber Office in Millinocket and Visitor's Kiosk in Medway. These locations service thousands of visitors to the Katahdin Region.
- Website Listing and Link - The KACC website – www.katahdinmaine.com – services approximately 6,000 visitors monthly. Your business receives a listing on the official Katahdin Area Chamber of Commerce website including an email and website link. Additional online advertising opportunities are available for Chamber members.
- Referrals – Year-round referrals (via telephone, e-mail, walk-ins, Facebook) of your business to visitors, businesses, and residents at the Chamber Office in Millinocket.
- 12,000 Katahdin Area Snowmobile Trail Maps Printed Annually – Trail maps are produced annually and are available locally at KACC locations and member businesses. These maps provide a great resource to winter visitors and a fantastic marketing opportunity to member businesses. Ads, corresponding on the map with the business' location, can be purchased by members.
- Quarterly Membership Dinner meetings - This is a great networking opportunity, as well as learning opportunity, when meeting other Chamber members at these events. These meetings are held in March, June, September and December.
- Email Blasts – Each member is entitled to one mass emailing a month to promote their business to the membership.
- Chamber Bucks - All Chamber members are invited to participate in the Chamber Bucks program that encourages local residents and Chamber members to shop locally.
- Chamber-Sponsored Events - As a Chamber member, you are invited (and encouraged) to participate in Chamber sponsored events throughout the year including Winterfest, 4th of July festivities, Trails End Festival and Christmas in Katahdin.