Your "Inn" to the Katahdin Adventure!
The Baxter Park Inn is an independently owned and operated hotel, conveniently located in the heart of Millinocket. We have a 30+ year reputation as one of the finest inns in Northern Maine. We offer an exceptionally clean & quiet property, fantastic staff and great rates. Our property features:
- 48 comfortable, spacious, well-appointed rooms
- Beautiful indoor heated pool & dry sauna
- Free continental breakfast
- Coin-operated guest laundry
- Rooms include coffee, hair dryer, iron, cable, AC, TV, WIFI
- We are pet, motorcycle & snowmobile friendly
- Snowmobilers! We have gas and trail access ON THE PROPERTY!
- Within walking distance of numerous restaurants & pubs (most deliver)
As the Baxter Park Inn is centrally located in Millinocket, we are the perfect launching point for all of the adventures the region holds! Whether hiking Mt. Katahdin, spending time in Baxter State Park, whitewater rafting the Class V Penobscot, skydiving or on a Moose Safari, there are plenty of adventures and sightseeing to be had. Whatever the reason for your visit to Millinocket, our friendly, courteous staff can assist you in finding the most reputable businesses and our clean, quiet rooms and affordable rates with numerous amenities will afford you the rest and relaxation you'll need to renew your energy and take on the Katahdin Adventure.
A distinct and charming Northern Maine hotel where great accommodations and, low discounted hotel rates are always found!
- Large heated pool, hot tub, exercise, game & play area, elevator, gazebo and laundry facility.
- Free internet access, local calls and business center.
- We offer single, double, king, pool side, Jacuzzi, and king suites rooms.
- Rooms with micro/fridge, coffee, hair dryer, iron, cable, WIFI.
- Convenient to Baxter State Park and the new Katahdin Woods & Waters National Monument.
- We are motorcycle and pet friendly hotel.